Two Tragedies in one family, we know we are not alone and you are not alone. Working together to bring awareness to sibling loss and its effects on surviving siblings and their families.
Together In Heaven........ JoJo D'Occhio and Michael Weyand Cousins in Heaven
Contact us for resources and look for upcoming events to bridge relationships of support for sibling loss survivors
We are here for you!!
4th Annual 5K Walk/Run at Friends of Glasgow Park - October 14, 2012 at 12:30pm in DE
3rd Annual 5K Walk/Run At Friends of Glasgow Park - Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 8:30pm in DE
4th Annual Motorcycle / Auto Run - Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 1pm in DE
3rd Annual Motrorcycle Run - Sunday, October 17, 2010 in DE
2nd Annual Delaware 5K Walk/Run in Newark, Delaware on National Sibling Day, April 10, 2010 at Friends of Glasgow Park
- 2nd Annual Las Vegas 5K Walk in Las Vegas, Nevada on National Sibling Day, April 10, 2010 at Children's Memorial Park
- Family Fun Night at Friendly's in Springfield Mall, Springfield, PA on Tuesday, April 13, 2010.
- Family Fun Night at Red Robin Restaurant at Rte 273 location in Newark, Delaware on Tuesday, March 16, 2010
- 2nd Annual Motorcycle Run - Sunday, October 11, 2009 in DE
- Inaugural JoJo D'Occhio Foundation 5K Walk/Run
- Inaugural Motorcycle Run - November
Please contact us to learn more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The D'Occhio Family would like to acknowledge the love and support they have been shown following the tragic loss of their JoJo
This dedication bench sits at the pier entrance to Wildwood Crest beach at Nashville Avenue in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, facing the dunes and the ocean. JoJo, as well as his brother and sisters, grew up going to the beach and entering on Nashville Avenue in the summers that they would visit their Grandmom Jo (Josephine Lattanzio) "down the shore".